domingo, 14 de febrero de 2010


CD 1 - Lovin' You - Bring On The Girls

1. Janet Kay - Lovin’ You
2. Hortense Ellis - Unexpected Places
3. June Powell - Please, Mr Please
4. Cynthia Schloss - Sad Movies (Make Me Cry)
5. Marie Pierre - Nothing Gained (From Loving You)
6. Barbara Jones - This Love Makes Me Happy (aka Cherish This Love)
7. Audrey Hall - Born To Wondering
8. Doreen Schaeffer - That Wonderful Sound
9. Paula - Dynamic
10. Betty Padget - My Eyes Adored You
11. Elizabeth Archer & The Equators - Feel Like Making Love (12" Version)
12. Susan Cadogan - If
13. Pam Hall - Perfidia
14. Angela Stewart - When Love Comes Knocking (At Your Door)
15. T. T. Ross - I Will
16. Yvonne Sterling - If You Love Me (Let Me Know)
17. The J Sisters - I Can’t Give You Anything (But My Love) (12” Version)


CD 2 - A Little Love - Here Come The Boys

1. Freddie Mcgregor - Lover’s Rock
2. Barry Biggs & Ruddy Thomas - Reflections In My Life
3. Winston Reedy - Dim The Light
4. Sugar Minott - Never Too Young (aka Let Love Come In)
5. Fil Callender & The In Crowd - Getting Cosy (12” Mix)
6. Errol Dunkley - Peekaboo (12” Mix)
7. Bunny Scott - What’s The Use
8. John Holt - You’ll Never Find Another Love Like Mine
9. Matumbi - After Tonight
10. Gregory Isaacs - Next To You
11. Jimmy London - A Little Love
12. Honeyboy - You Are Mine (12” Mix)
13. Cornel Campbell - Whenever You Need Me
14. Pat Kelly - No Love (aka The Time Has Come)
15. Alton Ellis & Tony Sexton - Telephone Line
16. Boris Gardiner - You’re Everything to Me


CD 3 - Still In Love - Bring Back The Girls
1. Sharon Forrester - Silly Wasn’t I (12” Version)
2. Alton Ellis & Janet Kay - I’m Still In Love With You
3. Jennifer Day - Together
4. Pam Hall - Just Say You Will (Lonely Teardrops)
5. Janette Silvera - I’ve Never Been To Me
6. Marie Pierre - Can't Go Through With Life (12” Mix)
7. Hortense Ellis - My Willow Tree
8. Paula Clarke - Skip And Dance
9. Cynthia Schloss - Cha La La, I Need You
10. Audrey Hall - I Can Not Wait (No More)
11. Barbara Jones - The Power Of Love
12. Jenny Taylor - Something’s Gotten Hold Of My Heart
13. Marcia Griffiths - There’s No Me Without You
14. Dimple Hinds & The Marvels - A Lover’s Concerto
15. Carol Brown - Just Enough To Keep Me Hanging On
16. June Powell & The Hit Squad - I’ll Be Everything To You (12” Mix)
17. Carol Brown - Just Enough to keep Me Hanging On

0 Comments:

Post a Comment